2018 Fall Youth House Hockey Registration
Our Livingston County Hockey Board of Directors would like to welcome our members for the 2018-2019 fall hockey seasons.
MEMBER REGISTRATION BEGINS: Monday, June 4, 2018
MEMBER REGISTRATION ENDS: Thursday, June 21, 2018
Members – If you miss the Thursday, June 21th, 2018 deadline, a discount will not be available for you. Please register early!
OPEN REGISTRATION BEGINS: Monday, June 25th, 2018
OPEN REGISTRATION ENDS: Thursday, July 26th, 2018
Please note: If your child is trying out for a travel team and you are unsure whether your child will make it, you may register for the house program to secure a position. If your child is successful in making a LCHA travel team, the money will be transferred to the LCHA travel team. No refund is offered if your child skates for another association.
The Annual registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE:
DISCOUNTED EARLY SIGN UP FOR HOUSE PROGRAM & TRAVEL:
- June 1st-21st Registration fee for Mites – Midgets $150
- June 22nd- July 19th Registration fee for Mites – Midgets $175
- July 20th Registration fee for Mites – Midgets $200
|Fees include:||Two skates per week for 26 weeks|
|Additional cost:||Jersey/socks cost approximately $120 for home and away for Mite-Midget.|
|Referee fees for home games|
TO REGISTER COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- 2018-2019 LCHA Player Registration form
- For new players – A copy of the player’s birth certificate – (US Government issued)
- 2018-2019 Player’s USA online registration confirmation number
- Check made payable to LCHA for registration fee
We suggest you mail your registration through US mail as our summer hours are sporadic. Registration must be postmarked on or before Thursday June 21, 2018 for discount.
- 1st payment Due September 4th
- 2nd payment Due October 1st
- 3rd payment Due November 1st
- 4th payment Due December 1st
Ice payments are due according to the payment schedule above. Payments received after the due date shall be charged a 10% late fee.
MANDATORY RATE SKATES
Players must attend the respective rate skate to be placed on a team.
- Mites Monday, August 13, 2018 6:00 pm – 6:50 pm
- Squirts Monday, August 13, 2018 7:00 pm – 7:50 pm
- Peewees Monday, August 13, 2018 8:00 pm – 8:50 pm
- Bantams Monday, August 13, 2018 8:00 pm – 8:50 pm
- Midgets TBD
**If your child cannot make the mandatory rate skate, you need to call Mark Biggings, Executive Director at (517) 548-4355 Ext. 10 or email Mark at email@example.com to make other arrangements.
- The Mite program will participate in Learn the game pending on numbers
- We are planning on having four Mite teams this season.
- The teams will play half ice games with league member teams.
SQUIRT, PEEWEE AND BANTAM MIDGET PROGRAM
- All these divisions will be placed in the Little Caesars League.
- All these divisions will be starting mid-September to prepare for league play.
Squirt divisions will have two hours of full ice per week for both practices and games.
- Peewee and Bantam division will skate twice a week with two (1.5 hr) skates per month (Oct-Feb) for LC games. All other skates will remain (1hr) slots
- Midgets will skate (1.5 hr) twice a week
- All these divisions will have first priority on any available ice.
- All these divisions will be responsible for referee fees for their team